Friday, October 11, 2013

The Racist Israeli anti-Rapist

Mike L.

On any given day I never know what is going to leap out.

Laurie has asked me how it is that I never seem to get writer's block and my response is that when you cover the Arab-Israel conflict there is always, but always, something to write about.  Not a day goes by in which so much pure stupidity doesn't come pouring out of my computer screen that I am not forced to write about it.

{Just ask Jon Segall.  He'll tell you.}

So, for example, this morning I was perusing the Elder of Ziyon's site when I came across a link to this Times of Israel article by a young, ex-IDF soldier, Hen Mazzig, who is now doing pro-Israel outreach in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, which happens to be where I live.  He writes:
"To give you a taste of the viciousness of the BDS attacks, let me cite just a few of the many shocking experiences I have had. At a BDS event in Portland, a professor from a Seattle university told the assembled crowd that the Jews of Israel have no national rights and should be forced out of the country. When I asked, “Where do you want them to go?” she calmly answered, “I don’t care. I don’t care if they don’t have any place else to go. They should not be there.” When I responded that she was calling for ethnic cleansing, both she and her supporters denied it. And during a presentation in Seattle, I spoke about my longing for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. When I was done, a woman in her 60’s stood up and yelled at me, “You are worse than the Nazis. You are just like the Nazi youth!” A number of times I was repeatedly accused of being a killer, though I have never hurt anyone in my life. On other occasions, anti-Israel activists called me a rapist. The claims go beyond being absurd – in one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none. She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, 'You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.'"
I would like to suggest that it is not merely Israeli Jews who are so racist against Arabs that they won't rape them, but diaspora Jews are equally racist and refuse to rape them, as well.

Y'know, the other day I was strolling down Market Street when I ran into my friend Shafiqah.  I've known Shafiqah since my days at San Francisco State University and when I saw her on the street she seemed a bit miffed.  I had not seen Shafiqah in quite awhile, because people sometimes have a tendency to come and go in this world, but I was a little surprised to see that she was irked with me.

I figured that maybe she was reading my writings!

But, no, that was too far-fetched.  So, she comes up to me and says, "Lumish, how come you never raped me?  What?  Are you so racist toward my people that the very idea of raping an Arab woman disgusts you?  Do you have such loathsomeness in your heart for me and my family and my people that you won't rape a single one of us?"

Then she spit on me and walked away.

Nonetheless, what I recommend to my fellow Jews everywhere is to not rape people.

Don't rape Eskimos.  Don't rape Jehovah's Witnesses.  Don't rape Rastafarians.  Don't rape Rosicrucians.  And particularly do not rape Arabs.  It may upset them, or some of their friends in places like the University of California, Berkeley, but you are under no moral obligation to rape anyone.

Every once in awhile you may feel that a pity-rape is in order so as to demonstrate your open-mindedness, liberality, and commitment to the multicultural ideal.  You may even come to think that your disinclination to rape, say, Mennonites - why not? - represents your racist ill-will toward Mennonites.  My suspicion, however, is that the great majority of Mennonites will not mind if you do not rape them, or their women, and they probably will not hold it against you.

In fact, I have never yet heard anyone complain about the general Jewish disinterest in raping Mennonite women.  Day after day, month after month, and year upon year, Jewish men fail to rape Mennonite women and somehow college professors throughout the country have said not a word concerning our obviously malignant racism toward Mennonites.

How is it that if we fail to rape Arabs we are castigated as racists and, yet, if we also fail to rape Mennonites we are not castigated as racist anti-Mennonites?  But, I guess the most pertinent question is, how is it that we are failing to keep up our end of the obligation to rape non-Jews?  Is it possible that the professor who spoke with Mr. Mazzig is correct and that the reason that Jews fail to rape either Arabs or Mennonites - or, say, the Easter Islandish - is due to a flaw in our collective character?

Are the Jewish people such horrible human beings that we cannot even bring ourselves to rape our friends and neighbors?  Well, I am here to tell you that the answer to that question is "yes" and you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

I was raised to believe that Israel is a Light Unto the Nations or Light Upon the Nations - or that it somehow has something to do with lighting something - and now I can no longer believe it and must, instead, believe that the Jewish State of Israel is a vile and disgusting place filled with vile and disgusting Jews who are so busy (and selfishly) creating computer software and sending Natalie Portman's out into the world that they cannot even bring themselves to show basic human decency by committing acts of non-volitional sex with non-Jews.

Or, wait!  Maybe it's even worse than that.  Could it be that the great majority of Jews are actually anti-Semites because we fail to rape Jewish women, as well?

Oh, for G-d's Sake, now I won't sleep tonight!


6 comments:

  1. Seriously. had trouble sleeping last night after reading that article yesterday. What that young soldier endured is appalling and dangerous; that such vicious mindless antisemites exist in the civilized United States, especially among the supposed educated, kind minded left scares me Mike. Scares the living Hell out of me.

    And this rape crap we've heard before in a paper, authored by crazed antisemitic doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, The thesis is like something out of a cartoon.

    http://www.wordsandwar.com/2008/01/03/complete-story-of-no-rape-racism-essay/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I think, Doodad, is that Mazzig should have been better prepared before coming out here.

      The guy is a young, intelligent, Israeli Jewish academic type - and was a member of Meretz - but doesn't really understand that those of us in the diaspora live within a world of considerable hatred toward Israel, particularly on the progressive-left.

      He is in the process of educating himself.

      Delete
    2. Have you seen this?
      http://www.israellycool.com/2013/10/12/occupy-wall-streets-detestable-antisemitism/

      Delete
    3. The first one seems to have been taken down from the Occupy FB page, but the second one - the one with the Jewish octopus clutching at various corporations, and so forth - is still up, or was as of this afternoon when I checked it.

      Delete
  2. Might I suggest that one could just as easily replace the word Muslim with East Coast US Progressives or any other looney left group in this bit by Elder of Ziyon

    "Muslim antisemitism is a given, or it is justified as a natural response to Israel's policies (or existence,) or whatever.

    The problem is that by not expecting Muslims to live up to the same standards that are expected of everyone else, the West is enabling this attitude.

    Arab and Muslim antisemitism is not anomalous - it is mainstream. And part of the reason is because Westerners tend to look the other way.

    Muslims and Arabs aren't children. They aren't brain damaged. Like everyone else, they will act the way they are expected to act. And the only way to make them change their attitudes is by shaming them, by forcing them to face consequences for their actions. Nothing will ever change by us dismissing the uglier aspects of Muslim and Arab culture as just "one of those things."

    http://elderofziyon.blogspot.ca/2013/10/john-kerry-lauds-malaysia-as-modern.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 or 3 years ago the UNC Chapel Hill Hillel sponsored a talk by right wing author David Horowitz. He had been invited many years ago but the violent protests there drove him off. In either case after inviting him to come again, and he did, the very same Hillel participated in a loud public walk out of his presentation. All we were able to extract from them was an embarrassed denial that they participated in the walk out. Now one can question whether having Hillel invite Horowitz to Chapel Hill of all places was a genuine offer but they did extend the offer and he did accept it.

    The problem is that one can't engage them on their terms. They're just a screaming mob of ignorant children of the corn. The University of Lord of the Flies.

    ReplyDelete